Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindumps...you must be kidding

braindumps...you must be kidding

Neil

Vigo Breadcrumbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:tPvmc.6635
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns94E195648252Fneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>
>> Vigo Breadcrumbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Cyvmc.6603
>> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> The
>>> stories were very amusing, in a retrograde sort of way.
>>>

>> tell us a story uncle Vigo! (I love your stories....)
>>

> Well, much like my stories (if I may be so bold), much of the humor was
> in the telling. It's amusing enough for me to say that he once told me
> how he hung one of these baggy-pantsed chaps by his beltloop on a wall-
> mounted coathook, causing the merchandise he'd stashed in his large
> trousers but refused to cough up to fall out on the floor, and left him
> there until the local constabulary arrived, but without Chris's sound
> and vision, they are significantly diminished.
>
> I will however offer a tale of how I was refused employment at a Sam's
> Club. I was typing it when this reply came up; I will post it shortly.
>

> http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

I wait with baited breath (no wonder no one hangs around my desk)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Vigo Breadcrumbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:XXvmc.6642$(E-Mail Removed) :

> The other day, my 82-year-old but physically robust father was giving
> me a lift (the water pump in my own vehicle had begun leaking with
> great enthusiasm) when we passed a non-gender-spoecific individual,
> matching this very description, perambulating my street. The clothing
> on the lower part of its body was flapping with considerable amplitude
> in the breeze. Just after passing the thing, my father stopped the
> car, leaned way out the window, and surveyed the thing with a look
> that I suspect he might've worn last while dodging German shrapnel in
> 1944. He slowly sat back in his seat, with a look of total horror.
> He asked me, slowly, as if from a great distance, "were
> those...pants?" I told him, with great regret, that I could only say
> with certainty that they were pantesque, but no more. He sat, in
> stunned silence, for a further minute, then resumed driving. I
> suspect the world will never be the same for him.

your posts make my day...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns94E19BF218A20neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> your posts make my day...

Neil, you need a set of kneepads.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

Vigo Breadcrumbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Cyvmc.6603
$(E-Mail Removed):

> This seems to answer my preceeding question, and also explains the
> dilution of the credential I have witnessed my own personal self.

IT & Computer certification today is not what it used to be 10 (or even 5!)
years ago. The "dilution" you speak of is right across the board. All
ventor and non-vendor cert. programs have been affected. It's not just
Microsoft and it's burger flipin' MCSE's.

the lurkers around here try to aviod the issue, cause it's not a fun time
killer and everyone tends to go into pointless and endless debates untl
they are blue in the face.....

very similar to entering a "linux or microsoft? which is better?" argument.

ding..dong the fries are done.....

*can someone please post that again. i really want to see it again. i think
a mcngp'er posted it 6 months ago. cracked me up like there's no
tmmorow....*

..
Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"
--

Neil

> ding..dong the fries are done.....
>
> *can someone please post that again. i really want to see it again. i
> think a mcngp'er posted it 6 months ago. cracked me up like there's no
> tmmorow....*
>
> .
> Rowdy Yates

this one?

http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94E1D020DB723neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

yes, thats the one.

thank you neil.

ding..dong...fries...

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
"it's a work in progress"

Kendal Emery

Wow, they had braindumps way back then.......

"Vigo Breadcrumbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lqumc.564162$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Here's where I reveal my naivete, but what the heck.
>
> Way back when, when glaciers covered the earth, and I took the NT 3.51
> Server and Networking Essentials tests, I rememeber thinking that I
> would've been hard pressed to have made much more than a moronic stab at
> same had I not been using 3.51 Server and Workstation in a production
> environment. (That I was badly hung-over during the latter in no small
> measure, I'm sure, contributed to this view.) Thus, my perplexity at the
> frequent eruption of questions about braindumps in this group.
>
> Are these...individuals...just blissfully unaware of the flaming failures
> that await them should they take the tests after dump-consumption alone,
> and thus set to get their just reward? Does anyone actually have any
> degree of success, thus revealing the future of humanity is, indeed,

grave?

> http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

Kendal Emery

And a snorkle so you can still breathe

news:%23AWH0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94E19BF218A20neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>
> > your posts make my day...

> Neil, you need a set of kneepads.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Wow, they had braindumps way back then.......

fsckin' kids....the 3.51 server test was at least a little hard...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

"Vigo Breadcrumbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Cyvmc.6603$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):

(snip)
> I myself would only employ a braindump strategy to secure an A+
> credential, and only if necessary to secure a first-tier desktop support
> position that pays no more than 30% of my previous salary. In this way,
> I can complete my personal humiliation by adding "lying, cheating
> ferret" to my catalog of personal ignominies.

While I am in agreement with your sentiments re: dumpers, I believe you owe
my two ferrets (Zora and Joey) an apology. My ferrets are honest
thieves...no deception involved.

Mike

Olympus: You MUST be kidding??!!! Rich Digital Photography 3 01-29-2011 12:54 AM
Just kidding philo Computer Support 0 10-25-2005 10:59 AM
1.04 Security Update - Are You Kidding Me ? west488 Firefox 14 06-19-2005 05:37 AM
just kidding with cmp... Andrea Sansottera Java 5 07-16-2004 02:36 PM
Who do the manufacturers think they are kidding? Richard DVD Video 25 12-17-2003 03:59 AM

Advertisments