Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Thursday Fun

OT Thursday Fun

Consultant

The Bait N' Tackle
The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a
long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with
earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The earthworms
will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them
nicely fed. Gone fishing!

Consultant

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 09:46:14 -0700, Consultant declaimed:

> The Bait N' Tackle
> The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a
> long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with
> earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The
> earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load
> will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
>

> Consultant

On the other hand, maybe the people that think Americans are disgusting
savages are right.

JaR
Sickend Thug

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> The Bait N' Tackle
> The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for
> a long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely
> with earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The
> earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein
> load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
>

> Consultant

(if you can do assfun I can do wormfu....)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>On the other hand, maybe the people that think Americans are disgusting
>savages are right.

What those nice a-rabs, get away.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brat

*grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go boys

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Bait N' Tackle
> The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a
> long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with
> earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The

earthworms
> will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep

them
> nicely fed. Gone fishing!
>

> Consultant

Neil

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:AqDmc.36229$(E-Mail Removed):

> *grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go
> boys

that Jar isn't tall enough, Consultant said a tall JaR.

(funny, it's not the worms that are making me squemish now...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Fri, 07 May 2004 03:31:44 +0000, Brat declaimed:

> *grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go
> boys

I wonder how much Bourbon it will take to scrub that statement from my
brain.

Thanks a lot Sue.

fsck!

Ken Briscoe

news(E-Mail Removed).. .

> I wonder how much Bourbon it will take to scrub that statement from my
> brain.

"I wonder how many beers it would take to fsck that ugly pig over there."
"Well, this is 8, so 7."

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun! Consultant MCSE 17 02-10-2007 03:39 AM
3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT: Thursday Fun Paul Lynch MCSE 3 12-05-2003 03:05 PM
OT: Thursday fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 10-30-2003 10:36 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments