Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > EasyBCD 1.51 released

EasyBCD 1.51 released

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
which includes many new enhancements.
Download page is here:
http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
Carlos

Theo

There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
Violation at 01C90166

And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
prevented the webpage from displaying.

in I.E. and Avant.

Carlos wrote:
> There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
> which includes many new enhancements.
> Download page is here:
> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
32-bit IE).
Carlos

"Theo" wrote:

> There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
> get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
> Violation at 01C90166
>
> And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
> that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
> prevented the webpage from displaying.
>
> in I.E. and Avant.
>

> Carlos wrote:
> > There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
> > which includes many new enhancements.
> > Download page is here:
> > http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> > Carlos

Theo

Have you accessed it in the last 5 to 10 minutes? I just
tried again and get the same errors.

Carlos wrote:
> I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
> 32-bit IE).
> Carlos
>
> "Theo" wrote:
>
>> There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
>> get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
>> Violation at 01C90166
>>
>> And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
>> that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
>> prevented the webpage from displaying.
>>
>> in I.E. and Avant.
>>

>> Carlos wrote:
>>> There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
>>> which includes many new enhancements.
>>> Download page is here:
>>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
>>> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Theo:
No can do.
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Something must be happening (site on xmas holidays?)
Carlos

"Theo" wrote:

> Have you accessed it in the last 5 to 10 minutes? I just
> tried again and get the same errors.
>

> Carlos wrote:
> > I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
> > 32-bit IE).
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Theo" wrote:
> >
> >> There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
> >> get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
> >> Violation at 01C90166
> >>
> >> And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
> >> that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
> >> prevented the webpage from displaying.
> >>
> >> in I.E. and Avant.

Theo

Thanks, Carlos.

Carlos wrote:
> Theo:
> No can do.
> HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
> Something must be happening (site on xmas holidays?)
> Carlos
>
> "Theo" wrote:
>
>> Have you accessed it in the last 5 to 10 minutes? I just
>> tried again and get the same errors.
>>

>> Carlos wrote:
>>> I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
>>> 32-bit IE).
>>> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was building up a new machine. Meant to
post it here but forgot. There goes my only chance to actually beat you at
posting.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
> which includes many new enhancements.
> Download page is here:
> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> Carlos

John Barnes

And you got the download which we can't today. I recommended
VistaBootPro on the Vista site and that day they were down all day, so I
recommended EasyBCD for the OP and they got the system working before the
other site was back up. Nice both work well.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was building up a new machine. Meant to
> post it here but forgot. There goes my only chance to actually beat you at
> posting.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There's a newer version of EasyBCD
>> (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
>> which includes many new enhancements.
>> Download page is here:
>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
>> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yup. I've been using EasyBCD, myself. One is enough, and it's not like it's
something you need to do every day.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:ef5%(E-Mail Removed)...
> And you got the download which we can't today. I recommended
> VistaBootPro on the Vista site and that day they were down all day, so I
> recommended EasyBCD for the OP and they got the system working before the
> other site was back up. Nice both work well.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was building up a new machine. Meant to
>> post it here but forgot. There goes my only chance to actually beat you
>> at posting.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> There's a newer version of EasyBCD
>>> (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
>>> which includes many new enhancements.
>>> Download page is here:
>>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
>>> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2wgU3RlZWxl?=

It was working 5 mins ago (12:30 Sunday UK time)