Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Bizarre. Duplicate Display of the same open program on Taskbar

Re: Bizarre. Duplicate Display of the same open program on Taskbar

R. C. White, MVP

Hi, Nelson.

WHICH open program? Is it a custom application, or one that is available at
any computer store?

Is this a program that lets you run two copies at once?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX