Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Cisco VPN client for x64

Cisco VPN client for x64

Thomas G. Madsen

Hi,

I have waited in more than a year on Ciscos VPN client for x64
but alas it doesn't seem to arrive.

Is there another Cisco compatible VPN client for x64 out there?

--
Regards
Madsen

Larry Hodges

I have a LinkSys RVS4000 (LinkSys is made by Cisco), and I run the 32-bit
version of the VPN client without issue. Have you tried the 32-bit version
on x64?

-Larry

"Thomas G. Madsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have waited in more than a year on Ciscos VPN client for x64
> but alas it doesn't seem to arrive.
>
> Is there another Cisco compatible VPN client for x64 out there?
>
> --
> Regards
> Madsen

Thomas G. Madsen

Larry Hodges wrote:

> Have you tried the 32-bit version on x64?

Yes. The installation fails.

--
Regards
Madsen

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gSmV3ZWxs?=

Larry,
Have you ever tried to set up a gateway to gateway vpn tunnel with these
devices? I have 2 and have sucessfully created a tunnel and can ping my
remote SBS and computers. I can ping in either direction, yet I can not
browse folders, even after setting the appropriate permissions. Let me know.