Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > WMP 11

WMP 11

Lawrence E. Oliver

WMP 11 (x64) finally showed up on the MicroSoft Update site -

My question: Are there any problems or restrictions on updating to 11 or is
it better for the immediate future to remain with 10?

Larry

Jud Hendrix

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:40:37 -0600, "Lawrence E. Oliver"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WMP 11 (x64) finally showed up on the MicroSoft Update site -
>
>My question: Are there any problems or restrictions on updating to 11 or is
>it better for the immediate future to remain with 10?

http://www.techweb.com/showArticle.j...SSfeed_TechWeb

jud

Colin Barnhorst

It has been up on Microsoft Update as an optional for a while. I have a
couple of subscriptions to streaming media (like Uefa.com which is for
viewing Europeon soccer matches) that will not work in WMP11 yet, so I
stayed with WMP10 on a couple of my systems rather than lose use of the
service. Hopefully they will all catch up with WMP11 soon. If you have
anything like that, check them out on one machine (doesn't matter what OS)
before committing whole cloth.

"Lawrence E. Oliver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WMP 11 (x64) finally showed up on the MicroSoft Update site -
>
> My question: Are there any problems or restrictions on updating to 11 or
> is it better for the immediate future to remain with 10?
>
> Larry

Lawrence E. Oliver

Jud & Colin -

Thanks for the info.

Larry

"Lawrence E. Oliver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WMP 11 (x64) finally showed up on the MicroSoft Update site -
>
> My question: Are there any problems or restrictions on updating to 11 or
> is it better for the immediate future to remain with 10?
>
> Larry

SOLVED - can't open file in windows media player / WMP. But can in VLC - video LAN .. Now can in WMP jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk Computer Information 2 09-19-2007 02:53 AM
Want to replace WMP 10 visualizations with ones from Wmp 8/9 blnstr Computer Support 1 12-08-2006 04:43 AM
WMP and Bluetooth =?Utf-8?B?am9obm55ZG93bnVuZGVy?= Wireless Networking 0 01-15-2006 04:22 AM
FF using old WMP interface A Firefox 2 09-03-2005 03:21 AM
Any way to get Mozilla open WMP with mp3-files? Jarmo Firefox 1 10-05-2003 07:52 PM

Advertisments