Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219 passed

70-219 passed

Rafael Tejera

Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

RT

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rafael Tejera wrote:
> Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

You're not supposed to have anyone else in the exam room with you helping
you out.

--
Fris "I'm tellin'!" beeŽ

Certaholics

>Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

Do you think he could make it possible for eddiepox to self terminate?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:45:40 -0400, Rafael Tejera declaimed:

> Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.
>

> RT

Indeed. It is well known that the Lord wants more MCSEs.

Evidently a shortage of applicants for the Holy Help Desk.

I understand Ganesh has extras, but will not share.

JaR
Irreverent Thug

>> Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.
>
>You're not supposed to have anyone else in the exam room with you helping
>you out.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:45:40 -0400, Rafael Tejera declaimed:
>
>> Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.
>>

>> RT

> Indeed. It is well known that the Lord wants more MCSEs.
>
> Evidently a shortage of applicants for the Holy Help Desk.
>
> I understand Ganesh has extras, but will not share.

PotD

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:exy0J1sMEHA.620
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> PotD

but he'll burn in hell....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#$7wapsMEHA.1196
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Rafael Tejera wrote:
>> Thanks to Jesus Christ that make everything possible.

> You're not supposed to have anyone else in the exam room with you helping
> you out.

you're killin' me here...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Wed, 05 May 2004 11:56:43 -0700, Neil declaimed:

> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:exy0J1sMEHA.620
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>> PotD
>>

> but he'll burn in hell....

Feh! I'm gonna be the Head Stoker on the #1 furnace.

JaR
Coal-Fired Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Feh! I'm gonna be the Head Stoker on the #1 furnace.

help desk then, huh?

--
Neil MCNGP #30