Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > cybex training

cybex training

meself

i have recently been given a cybex home study training
kit for Mcse windows 2k.
i this still worth studying or should i be conontrating
on another route.
and would a prince qualification be worth having?

showie

what are you working with and what do you plan to work
with remeber server '03 is the new thing and most companys
will be moving to it but remember there are still some on
nt

well i would like to become a consultant but i dont want
to waste my time on training for somthing that no one
really uses. i have experiance in installing network
infrastructure and have also looked after an NT and win2k
network

Anonymous

Never heard of "cybex". I've heard of "Sybex" but
not "cybex". "i this" makes absolutely no
sense. "conontrating" makes absolutely no sense. It is
not an English word. Never heard of "prince
qualification" either. Unless you're in the Windsor
family, your chances of qualifying for prince are very
slim.

Serious suggestion; learn English first, then MCSE.

Consultant

wow, you can install?
consulting involves alot more then installing from a build doc.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:89fc01c432a9$b9739c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> well i would like to become a consultant but i dont want
> to waste my time on training for somthing that no one
> really uses. i have experiance in installing network
> infrastructure and have also looked after an NT and win2k
> network

sorry to invite your sarcasm but i meant i have installed
the infrastructure ( the hardwiring and the actual
network/hubs/switches.fibre) and not from a doc. and so i
meant i would now like to learn it from the other angle
as this surely helps that i know it from both sides.
obvoiusly i wont know nearly as much as you but some of
us are looking for HELPFULL! advice and need to climb to
the godly levels that you are obviusly at.
thank you for you insite
i will forget it quickly and listen to real advice

hey but you knew what i meant. and all i wanted was some
helpfull advice.
but hey you can shove yours.

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8a5601c432bc$8fb523b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> sorry to invite your sarcasm but i meant i have installed
> the infrastructure ( the hardwiring and the actual
> network/hubs/switches.fibre) and not from a doc. and so i
> meant i would now like to learn it from the other angle
> as this surely helps that i know it from both sides.
> obvoiusly i wont know nearly as much as you but some of
> us are looking for HELPFULL! advice and need to climb to
> the godly levels that you are obviusly at.
> thank you for you insite
> i will forget it quickly and listen to real advice

Consultant has 100% new advice. It is real. The best.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

you will never reach the level im at.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8a5601c432bc$8fb523b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> sorry to invite your sarcasm but i meant i have installed
> the infrastructure ( the hardwiring and the actual
> network/hubs/switches.fibre) and not from a doc. and so i
> meant i would now like to learn it from the other angle
> as this surely helps that i know it from both sides.
> obvoiusly i wont know nearly as much as you but some of
> us are looking for HELPFULL! advice and need to climb to
> the godly levels that you are obviusly at.
> thank you for you insite
> i will forget it quickly and listen to real advice

Kat

new updates

> Consultant has 100% new advice. It is real. The best.

--
Kat - MCNGP #29