Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Move maker

Move maker

=?Utf-8?B?amVhdGV4YXMwMjY=?=

My move maker program is giving me an error which shuts everything down. I
have tried to reinstall from Windows but it does not seem to help. I have
also tried to reinstall SP2 but it will not allow me to. I get automatic
updates and it is updated as of the present date.

Can anyone help me in resetting the move maker program? I am not sure what
happened. I did use another program for other move files. It may have
overwritten something?

jea