Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > DIDNT GET MY CERTICATE

DIDNT GET MY CERTICATE

>i like how we are suppose to overlook that, but strike us down for makin fun
>of a couple of them. ugh

A real mad world.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 18:00:08 +0100, declaimed:

>>stop the suicide bombings....
>>stop hiding in crowds behind women and children.... wear a uniform so you
>>are easir to pick off....

> No, we should bring our guy's home and make iraq glow in the dark for the
> next 10,000 years. Iraqis are truly a worthless bunch of peoples'.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

s/iraq/entire middle east/

There. That's better. Don't want to seem prejudiced or anything.

JaR
Unbiased Thug

>s/iraq/entire middle east/
>
>There. That's better. Don't want to seem prejudiced or anything.

you forgot about asia

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

</iraq>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >s/iraq/entire middle east/
> >
> >There. That's better. Don't want to seem prejudiced or anything.

> you forgot about asia
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

></iraq>

there are plenty more countries in asia worthy of the same, anyway I
though iraq was a provence in france.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

</insert country here that makes you sick>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ></iraq>

> there are plenty more countries in asia worthy of the same, anyway I
> though iraq was a provence in france.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 18:29:24 +0100, declaimed:

>>s/iraq/entire middle east/
>>
>>There. That's better. Don't want to seem prejudiced or anything.

> you forgot about asia

Jeez! People are gonna get the idea we're genocidal if you keep talking
like that!

JaR
Pacifist Thug

>Jeez! People are gonna get the idea we're genocidal if you keep talking
>like that!

No, only those african (and european) people will!! lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

MS-Guru

>getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
> the horror.

oh god....thanks to americans...who go to another country and make people
prisioners and then provide them with 3 meals a day ..(how noble) and also
shooting them from helicopters....so much for nobility....

oil at the cost of the blood of thousand of iraqi;s and hundreds of
americans....

"Dont forget , this was the guy (saddam) who tried to kill my father"
- George Bush

Where the **** are the WMD's ??

-MG

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
> me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, >
> > What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the

US
> is
> > worse than these people.

MS-Guru

> i like how we are suppose to overlook that, but strike us down for makin
fun
> of a couple of them. ugh

Lets make u give JaR a blowjob...in the U.S this is called "makin fun"..not
in most other countries...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...