Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > DIDNT GET MY CERTICATE

DIDNT GET MY CERTICATE

JaR

On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:58:22 -0700, Consultant declaimed:

> these guys do though!
>
> http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html

They call it 'The Cradle of Civilization'.

JaR
Appalled Thug

MS-Guru

no one is a saint.....

people r bad...not civilizations or races...or countries..

pyramid of naked prisoners ?

stop the hate mongering...

news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:58:22 -0700, Consultant declaimed:
>
> > these guys do though!
> >
> > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html
> >

> They call it 'The Cradle of Civilization'.
>
> JaR
> Appalled Thug

Consultant

i like how we are suppose to overlook that, but strike us down for makin fun
of a couple of them. ugh

news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:58:22 -0700, Consultant declaimed:
>
> > these guys do though!
> >
> > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html
> >

> They call it 'The Cradle of Civilization'.
>
> JaR
> Appalled Thug

Consultant

stop the suicide bombings....
stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....
wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

peace out

"MS-Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no one is a saint.....
>
> people r bad...not civilizations or races...or countries..
>
> pyramid of naked prisoners ?
>
> stop the hate mongering...
>

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > On Wed, 05 May 2004 13:58:22 -0700, Consultant declaimed:
> >
> > > these guys do though!
> > >
> > > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pr...res033104.html
> > >

> > They call it 'The Cradle of Civilization'.
> >
> > JaR
> > Appalled Thug

Jtyc

> stop the suicide bombings....
> wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

I don't mind the guerilla tactics. You use what you have to. But this:

> stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....

That and targeting civilians is disgusting and lacks all sense of honor.

What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the US is
worse than these people.

Consultant

we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
the horror.

> What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the US

is
> worse than these people.

Paul

Good, GAWD, those men were NaKeY! That is so much worse than seeing soldiers
burnt, decapitated and hung from a public bridge, with children throwing
sticks and stones at the corpese, cheering.
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
> me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
> the horror.
>
> > What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the

US
> is
> > worse than these people.

Consultant

if i ran across an iraqi insurgent, i guarentee that would be mild in
comparison to the punishment they would receive from this patriot.

"Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)*m> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good, GAWD, those men were NaKeY! That is so much worse than seeing

soldiers
> burnt, decapitated and hung from a public bridge, with children throwing
> sticks and stones at the corpese, cheering.
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you

hear
> > me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter.

oh
> > the horror.
> >
> > > What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the

> US
> > is
> > > worse than these people.

JaR

On Thu, 06 May 2004 07:33:10 -0700, Consultant declaimed:

> we are. did you see those pics? that woman was actually laughing, you hear
> me, LAUGHING. those poor prisoners, getting 3 meals a day and shelter. oh
> the horror.
>
>> What really disappoints me is the people who actually believe that the
>> US

> is
>> worse than these people.

Hmmm... lets see. On the one hand;

Mob of laughing rag-heads dancing in the street hanging and beating burned
and mutilated corpses.

And on the other;

Couple of ignorant red neck MP pricks making fun of naked prisoners.

Yes, I can see how people think Americans are savages compared to
civilized Iraqis.

JaR
Uncivilized Thug

>stop the suicide bombings....
>stop hiding in crowds behind women and children....
>wear a uniform so you are easir to pick off....

No, we should bring our guy's home and make iraq glow in the dark for
the next 10,000 years. Iraqis are truly a worthless bunch of peoples'.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3