Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Out of work? Got IT skills? Then get drafted!

Out of work? Got IT skills? Then get drafted!

JaR

On Tue, 04 May 2004 01:22:22 +0000, Vigo Breadcrumbs declaimed:

> Awww. Does this mean the U.S. will lose viewing rights to "The New Red
> Green Show?"
>

> http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

Don't even suggest such heresy! After all, we're all in this together.

$1 to Steve Smith

JaR
Possum Thug

Vigo Breadcrumbs

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> $1 to Steve Smith

Canadian or U.S.?

I've always been mildly disappointed in the fact that there are
comparatively few applications for duct tape in the I.T. world.

http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

Neil

Vigo Breadcrumbs <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:WfQlc.424$2f6.6899
@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

> I've always been mildly disappointed in the fact that there are
> comparatively few applications for duct tape in the I.T. world.

pfffffftttt! americans! How do you think we have our servers stacked. We
don't use them "rack" things, we just duct tape 'em toghter...

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you
handy..."

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Tue, 04 May 2004 17:18:46 +0000, Vigo Breadcrumbs declaimed:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> $1 to Steve Smith

> Canadian or U.S.?
>
> I've always been mildly disappointed in the fact that there are
> comparatively few applications for duct tape in the I.T. world.

Au contraire! The possibilities are endless. From taping up that unsightly
rats nest of wires behind your computer, to holding shut that recalcitrant
laptop. Cat5 across a bare section of floor is not a trip hazard if
covered over with a strip of the handyman's secret weapon. One's
collection of certificates can be tastefully taped to any available wall.
In fact, attractive frames for them can also be simply made from the gray
wonder fastener. Lose the screws to that case after replacing the
hard drive? Not a problem if a roll of duct tape is handy. Problem with
user access to certain (cough) sites on the net? simply tape over all but
a half-inch strip of his monitor for truly 'restricted viewing'! Lusers
that are unable to resist the urge to click any attractive thing that
arrives in their inbox? Simply tape their wrists to their ankles. In this
position, they will be naturally, and effectively, urged to restrain their
impulse to open anything. The list goes on, but I leave it to your own
native inventiveness to find more uses.

JaR
Handy Thug

>- Require women to register with Selective Service

.... depending on if they spit or swallow.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Vigo Breadcrumbs

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Au contraire! The possibilities are endless.

I wouldn't have thought of more than one or two of those. I suppose I'm
revealed as nothing but an ignorant nancy boy, worthy of the title of
neither "IT professional" nor "man." At least I'm going out like one: I
shall now force-feed myself into my own garbage disposal. In retrospect,
it's good that I opted for the one horsepower model.

http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

Brat

lol pervert...

<singing>
I'll never teeeeelllll
</singing>

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:%23KB%23$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Ivzlc.34260$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > lol one of the benefits of a medical discharge then... even if they DID

> want
> > me... they won't want me due to physical restraints

> Physical restraints? Sweet, you like to be tied up, huh?
>
> --
>

> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

> ---
> Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Jtyc

Well I hope you don't. Haven't you ever read Gerald's Game?? That's a
dangerous activity.

that book sucks btw...

I don't hate America you boob! And what does that have to
do with this newsgroup? But since you want to get all
political on me, I am an American, but I'm not blinded by
Bush's b.s. The republican party is the root of all evil.
Now step back before I hit you with my certificate!

>$35c2ff50$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hey, I'm still 34! Maybe I can go to Iraq and scare the
>> terrorists with my A+ certificate. If that doesn't

work, I
>> can always wave my AA degree at them.

>Why do you hate America so much?
>

>http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg
>.

Neil

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:86d101c43231$5b0902c0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Now step back before I hit you with my certificate!

what's next, poking him with your lapel pin?

--
Neil MCNGP #30