Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Is there a SP2 for XP64??

Is there a SP2 for XP64??

Corsair

why I ask this??

I've been trying to found a reseller for a copy of XP64, as I going to
upgrade one of my computers to AMD 64 X2, at the moment in this computer
I've XP pro.

I found in some places that there is "XP64 inc SP2 and 1", as far as I know
there is only by the moment SP1 for XP64.
---
regards / Corsair

Aaron Kelley

It's in beta and is supposed to be out by the end of the year.

Keep in mind, XP x64 SP1 contains all of the enhancements that were in XP
(32-bit) SP2.

- Aaron

"Corsair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> why I ask this??
>
> I've been trying to found a reseller for a copy of XP64, as I going to
> upgrade one of my computers to AMD 64 X2, at the moment in this computer
> I've XP pro.
>
> I found in some places that there is "XP64 inc SP2 and 1", as far as I
> know there is only by the moment SP1 for XP64.
> ---
> regards / Corsair

Corsair

thanks your msg.

that's what I thought.

but why in the stores are as:

Microsoft OEM Windows XP Professional Edition, 64 Bit, Inc. Service Pack 2 - 1 Pack (No Operating System)
Software: See all 4 items

Buy new: £91.99 In stock

----
brgds / Corsair

"Aaron Kelley" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's in beta and is supposed to be out by the end of the year.
>
> Keep in mind, XP x64 SP1 contains all of the enhancements that were in XP
> (32-bit) SP2.
>
> - Aaron
>
> "Corsair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> why I ask this??
>>
>> I've been trying to found a reseller for a copy of XP64, as I going to
>> upgrade one of my computers to AMD 64 X2, at the moment in this computer
>> I've XP pro.
>>
>> I found in some places that there is "XP64 inc SP2 and 1", as far as I
>> know there is only by the moment SP1 for XP64.
>> ---
>> regards / Corsair

John Barnes

Who knows. Seems to be a world wide phenomenon. At least 4 major vendors here in the US show the same.