Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE2003

MCSE2003

Lalith

hey I had an interview and they asked what is the diferent
of win 2000 and 2003

Andy Foster

"Lalith" saw fit to share the following with us...

>hey I had an interview and they asked what is the

diferent
>of win 2000 and 2003
>.

I say! I say! I say, What is the differnce between Windows
2000 and Windows 2003?

I don't know. What is the difference between Windows 2000
and Windows 2003?

B. It achieves the required objective and one of the
optional objectives?
I'm sure that's what the dump said...

a year and on number

TechGeekPro

Three years.

"Lalith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:736b01c4302b$dac64390$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey I had an interview and they asked what is the diferent
> of win 2000 and 2003

=?Utf-8?B?QW5vbg==?=

If you gotta ask you wouldn't understan

Marlin Munrow

On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:37:49 -0400, "TechGeekPro"
<%username%@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Three years.

LOL!!!!!

That and *SECURITY*

================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)
================================

John O'

So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training
program and my instructor insists there is no major
discrepancy, duh!

JaR

On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:32:27 -0700, John O' declaimed:

> So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training program and my
> instructor insists there is no major discrepancy, duh!

Well, I guess that would depend on what he defines as 'major'. I mean,
after all, how different is Win 95 from Win 2K? Pretty much the same
thing, eh?

JaR
Minor Thug

Neil

"John O'" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:79c301c4314d$bfaf5c40
$(E-Mail Removed):

> So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training
> program and my instructor insists there is no major
> discrepancy, duh!

really? time for a new trainer becuase there are differences...x-forest
trusts, changes to DNS, new tools, tons of stuff really. try opening help
on Win2k3 (click the start button and choose "help and supoort") and in
the search box type "what's new" (but without the quotes, ok). in the
results you will have many useful things, including a link to something
call "new features". there you will find a link to "feature comparisons"
for BOTH NT vs 2k3 and 2k vs 2k3. wow, amazing what they do with them
computer thingy's. I didn't even have to google....

unbelievable....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Win 95 from Win 2K

yup both 32 bit OS's

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCSA2003>MCSE2003 or MCSA>MCSE>MCSE2003 Armarn Obosyan MCSA 1 06-21-2005 12:55 AM
Exam 70-222 valid for MCSE2003 Tobias Bundy MCSE 5 10-27-2003 04:42 PM
mcse2000 mcse2003 sparkieplace MCSE 1 09-19-2003 08:49 PM
UPGRADE TO MCSE2003 Ramsheed MCSE 4 07-08-2003 07:09 PM
MCSE2003 track. Avadhoot MCSE 1 07-05-2003 02:00 PM

Advertisments