Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > IE title bar font often appears in smaller size

IE title bar font often appears in smaller size

=?Utf-8?B?c3NvaG4=?=

After some use of IE on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, I experience
somewhat weird problem on IE title bar.

To be exact, IE title bar appears to be in smaller font size after I do some
internet surfing using IE. (This problem does not affect title bar of
folders, only IE windows surfing internet).

For better understanding, screenshots are available at:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=60780

As far as I know, only workaround to show IE title bar in correct font size
is to close all opened IE windows and rerun IE.

First I thought I have this problem due to the fact that I have Korean MUI
installed on my machine, but I see other people having the same problem
without MUI pack installed.

Is there anyone who's experiencing the same problem as I do here?
Or does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Please share your expert knowledge with me.
Thank you.

ssohn

Tony Sperling

Not sure??? Could this be the UXTheme - there used to be a patch, now where
did I see that? PAMD64???

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...