Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Finally passed all my MCSE exams - Books for sale

Finally passed all my MCSE exams - Books for sale

Karl North

Hi guys,
First let me thank you for all the help I received from reading
everyone's posts and links to exam notes, cram sessions, etc.

I have decided to sell one of my 7 binder copy of the Microsoft Official
Curriculum for the Windows 2000 MCSE. (I own two copies)
You get the 120 day educational version for Windows 2000 and Windows 2000
Server.
PLUS, I'll throw in copies of the Syngress books which cover exams 70-210,
70-215, 70-217, 70-221.

This MOC collection contains one of each of the following books:

Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introduction

Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services
Material # 2154ACP

Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
Material # 2152BCP

Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
Material # 2150ACP

Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services Infrastructure
Material # 1562BCP

Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essentials
Material # 2151ACP

Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
Material # 2153ACP

I now have my MCSE, CCNA & CCNP Cert's.

All of the books are in great shape. I doubt if you will find anything more
helpful than reading these self paced guides.

Again, Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you all!

Regards,
Karl

=?Utf-8?B?QW5vbm9tb3Vz?=

friendly heads u
If the books you are offering atre the MOC. They come in two variaties. IT Acadamys only or the SelfPaced. If it is the IT acadamy version you might want to considor the EULA for thos books.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=412856892

This MOC collection contains one of each of the following books

Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introductio

Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Service
Material # 2154AC

Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Serve
Material # 2152BC

Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Networ
Material # 2150AC

Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services Infrastructur
Material # 1562BC

Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essential
Material # 2151AC

Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructur
Material # 2153AC

I now have my MCSE, CCNA & CCNP Cert's

All of the books are in great shape. I doubt if you will find anything mor
helpful than reading these self paced guides

Again, Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you all

Regards
Kar

Samantha

Hi Karl,

Congratulation, I wish you all the best. I am 3 exams
away from my MCSE and that in itself feels good.

ViewItem&item=4128568923

>This MOC collection contains one of each of the following

books:

>Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introduction
>
>Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000

Directory Services
>Material # 2154ACP
>
>Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and

Server
>Material # 2152BCP
>
>Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
>Material # 2150ACP
>
>Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services

Infrastructure
>Material # 1562BCP
>
>Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essentials
>Material # 2151ACP
>
>Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

Infrastructure
>Material # 2153ACP
>
>I now have my MCSE, CCNA & CCNP Cert's.
>
>All of the books are in great shape. I doubt if you will

find anything more
>helpful than reading these self paced guides.
>
>Again, Thank you so much, I could not have done it

without you all!

>Regards,
>Karl
>

>.

Network Guru

"Karl North" <karl@consultant DOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,

ConsultantDOTcom?

=?Utf-8?B?ZWRkeQ==?=

hi and congratulations
You offered your books for sale, am pursuing the same course kindly letme know the price

thankyou
Eddy

Pankaj

Hi

I m ready to participate in the bid. ?But is there an
chance of getting delivery in Australia?

thx
Pankaj

> First let me thank you for all the help I received

from reading
>everyone's posts and links to exam notes, cram sessions,

etc.

>I have decided to sell one of my 7 binder copy of the

Microsoft Official
>Curriculum for the Windows 2000 MCSE. (I own two copies)
>You get the 120 day educational version for Windows 2000

and Windows 2000
>Server.
>PLUS, I'll throw in copies of the Syngress books which

cover exams 70-210,
>70-215, 70-217, 70-221.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&item=4128568923

>This MOC collection contains one of each of the

following books:

>Microsoft MCSE - Training and Certification Introduction
>
>Implementing and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000

Directory Services
>Material # 2154ACP
>
>Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and

Server
>Material # 2152BCP
>
>Designing a Secure Microsoft Windows 2000 Network
>Material # 2150ACP
>
>Designing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Networking Services

Infrastructure
>Material # 1562BCP
>
>Windows 2000 Network And Operating System Essentials
>Material # 2151ACP
>
>Implementing A Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

Infrastructure
>Material # 2153ACP
>
>I now have my MCSE, CCNA & CCNP Cert's.
>
>All of the books are in great shape. I doubt if you will

find anything more
>helpful than reading these self paced guides.
>
>Again, Thank you so much, I could not have done it

without you all!

>Regards,
>Karl
>

>.

Deepak28 Deepak28 is offline
Junior Member

Please give me a brief detail on MCSE.
I mean, i want to know the eligibility criteria for mcse, how to prepare for it, when its exams are held, where will i give the exam, its syllabus...etc...etc..
At current i am doing Hardware and Networking course from Jetkings and i am also appearing BCA 5th sem...