Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Acronis True Image 10 compatible with Vista

Acronis True Image 10 compatible with Vista

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

This one is for Charlie. I know he likes Acronis.
I have just seen that the home version
(http://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/) is compatible with
Vista.
I could not find any reference whether it includes both Vistas (x86 & x64)
or not.
Carlos

bjr

It works on Vista x64 and x32
Carlos wrote:
> This one is for Charlie. I know he likes Acronis.
> I have just seen that the home version
> (http://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/) is compatible with
> Vista.
> I could not find any reference whether it includes both Vistas (x86 & x64)
> or not.
> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yes, I do like it. Don't use the home version, but I would expect it to work
on both.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This one is for Charlie. I know he likes Acronis.
> I have just seen that the home version
> (http://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/) is compatible
> with
> Vista.
> I could not find any reference whether it includes both Vistas (x86 & x64)
> or not.
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

There ain't no Pro v10 so far.
v9.1 Pro claims compatibility with Windows x86 and x64 but no word on Vista.
Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> Yes, I do like it. Don't use the home version, but I would expect it to work
> on both.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This one is for Charlie. I know he likes Acronis.
> > I have just seen that the home version
> > (http://eu.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/) is compatible
> > with
> > Vista.
> > I could not find any reference whether it includes both Vistas (x86 & x64)
> > or not.
> > Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yup. I'm sure it will be along shortly.