Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Vista x64 Registry Cleaner

Vista x64 Registry Cleaner

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

This is the first Vista x64 registry cleaner that I am aware of:
http://www.registry-cleaner.net/x64-...ry-cleaner.htm
Its utility has already been widely debated here.
Charlie convinced me not to use them.
It is your call.
Love it or hate it, not freeware.
It supports:
-Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
-Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
-Windows Vista x64 Edition

Download link:
http://download.registry-cleaner.net...leaner-x64.exe
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Did I really? I'm so glad. And your machine will be happier without it.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is the first Vista x64 registry cleaner that I am aware of:
> http://www.registry-cleaner.net/x64-...ry-cleaner.htm
> Its utility has already been widely debated here.
> Charlie convinced me not to use them.
> It is your call.
> Love it or hate it, not freeware.
> It supports:
> -Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
> -Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
> -Windows Vista x64 Edition
>
> Download link:
> http://download.registry-cleaner.net...leaner-x64.exe
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Quite happy. With RAID 0 and a SEPARATE hard disk for valuable info.
Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> Did I really? I'm so glad. And your machine will be happier without it.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is the first Vista x64 registry cleaner that I am aware of:
> > http://www.registry-cleaner.net/x64-...ry-cleaner.htm
> > Its utility has already been widely debated here.
> > Charlie convinced me not to use them.
> > It is your call.
> > Love it or hate it, not freeware.
> > It supports:
> > -Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
> > -Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
> > -Windows Vista x64 Edition
> >
> > Download link:
> > http://download.registry-cleaner.net...leaner-x64.exe
> > Carlos

Tony Sperling

I agree. Almost as useless as Page File Defragmenters!

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...