Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Woohoo - one down...

Woohoo - one down...

=?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

Passed 70-270 today. What's the top score, or how do they score it? My score was 887. It says 700 is a passing score but I was under the impression that you had to pass by 80%, but that just doesn't compute. I'm probably over-analyzing it. I know, a pass is a pass, I should just accept it and move on to the next course. But, are they going to let me in on what questions I missed so I can study that material more?

Thanks for the direction Neil, a couple weeks ago you encouraged me and it paid off. I read the MS Book, used my video courseware, hammered away at the practice tests (MeasureUp keys included with my training courseware) and nailed it in just over 3 weeks. How'd I do it? 7x15 studying, lots of iced tea and sweets, currently unemployed.

-noreaster

Neil

=?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Passed 70-270 today. What's the top score, or how do they score it? My
> score was 887. It says 700 is a passing score but I was under the
> impression that you had to pass by 80%, but that just doesn't compute.
> I'm probably over-analyzing it. I know, a pass is a pass, I should
> just accept it and move on to the next course. But, are they going to
> let me in on what questions I missed so I can study that material
> more?
>
> Thanks for the direction Neil, a couple weeks ago you encouraged me
> and it paid off. I read the MS Book, used my video courseware,
> hammered away at the practice tests (MeasureUp keys included with my
> training courseware) and nailed it in just over 3 weeks. How'd I do
> it? 7x15 studying, lots of iced tea and sweets, currently unemployed.
>

> -noreaster

crap, more people thanking me. this could get redundant. as for your
questions noreaster, no you wont find out which questions you get right
and which you get wrong. that would make cheating a lot easier. and as
for the other questions:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...procedures.asp

oh, and next time use Jolt cola or for a warm drink coffee. Ice tea?

congrats....don't forget to get your welcome kit. the lapel pin is worth
it...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike

what did your exam hammer on most of?

"noreaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed 70-270 today. What's the top score, or how do they score it? My
> score was 887. It says 700 is a passing score but I was under the
> impression that you had to pass by 80%, but that just doesn't compute. I'm
> probably over-analyzing it. I know, a pass is a pass, I should just accept
> it and move on to the next course. But, are they going to let me in on
> what questions I missed so I can study that material more?
>
> Thanks for the direction Neil, a couple weeks ago you encouraged me and it
> paid off. I read the MS Book, used my video courseware, hammered away at
> the practice tests (MeasureUp keys included with my training courseware)
> and nailed it in just over 3 weeks. How'd I do it? 7x15 studying, lots of
> iced tea and sweets, currently unemployed.
>
> -noreaster

Gameboy

Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a
sentance with. ;D

JaR

On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:25:32 -0700, Gameboy declaimed:

> Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a sentance with.
> ;D

A mistake that I am never guilty of.

JaR
Correct Thug

=?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

Yikes! Can't do Jolt or coffee. I lost my taste for coffee when I was a kid
And Jolt is just too killer. Some teas actually have more caffeine tha
coffee anyway

Signed up for the welcome kit today. Can't wait to get the lapel pin
I'm going to wear it proudly on my pocket protector. Or if it's smal
enough, maybe I'll stick it on the tape that's wrapped around th
middle of my glasses! ;-

-noreaste

----- Neil wrote: ----

crap, more people thanking me. this could get redundant. as for your
questions noreaster, no you wont find out which questions you get right
and which you get wrong. that would make cheating a lot easier. and as
for the other questions

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc.../procedures.as

oh, and next time use Jolt cola or for a warm drink coffee. Ice tea

congrats....don't forget to get your welcome kit. the lapel pin is worth
it..

--
Neil MCNGP #3
"you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

=?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?=

It touched on a lot of different topics. Best to have a good understandin
of everything

-noreaste

----- Mike wrote: ----

what did your exam hammer on most of

Neil

=?Utf-8?B?bm9yZWFzdGVy?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yikes! Can't do Jolt or coffee. I lost my taste for coffee when I was
> a kid. And Jolt is just too killer. Some teas actually have more
> caffeine than coffee anyway.
>
> Signed up for the welcome kit today. Can't wait to get the lapel pin.
> I'm going to wear it proudly on my pocket protector. Or if it's small
> enough, maybe I'll stick it on the tape that's wrapped around the
> middle of my glasses! ;-P
>
> -noreaster

appearently you will also need this on your desk

http://www.happyworker.com/

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Kendal Emery

> Poor grammar. A preposition is a word you shouldn't end a
> sentance with. ;D

Either that or spelling

Woohoo!!! =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?= MCSE 17 09-24-2005 11:23 PM
Woohoo! Mr Roflcopter MCSE 6 06-21-2005 10:35 PM
Passed 297 MSCE 2003 done! Woohoo!! Me MCSE 2 02-06-2005 03:24 PM
WooHoo!! Toolman Tim Computer Support 14 06-12-2004 04:23 PM
woohoo passed the beast! SWE MCSE 6 12-23-2003 07:02 PM

Advertisments