Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows XP x64 messes up other OS

Windows XP x64 messes up other OS

=?Utf-8?B?TGFFc21lcmFsZGE=?=

I installed Windows XP x64. It ran normally but other PCs running XP x32
that connected to the same cable router lost internet connection. When I
shut down the XP x64 other PCs could access internet again. This happened to
Buffalo router and Netgear router as well.
Help!
LaEsmeralda

Tom Ferguson

Navigate to Start Run. Type

cmd

and press enter.
A windows will open with a cursor. Type each of the following lines and
press enter after each:

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Then type Exit and press enter to close the command window. Restart the
computer.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User