Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Printing in Vista x64 and HP Officejet 7410

Printing in Vista x64 and HP Officejet 7410

=?Utf-8?B?Q3V5bGVy?=

Posted this in Printers and faxes, but got no response. Maybe since I am
running x64 of Vista this forum can help.

Windows Vista RC2 x64 recognized and installed drivers for my HP OfficeJet
7410, but when printing multiple page documents from the internet or
Microsoft Office 2007 (especially Outlook) with Technical Refresh the printer
only prints one or two pages. It usually prints the first and last page, but
prints blank pages in between. Can transfer the affected file to Word and
print OK.

Have RC2 x64 installed on Gateway GM5048 with 2 gb memory on a fresh
install. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. This has been
going on since Beta 2.

Anyone with any ideas why multiple page documents won't print?
--
Cuyler Smith
--

Charlie Russel - MVP

I honestly haven't seen any problems with multiple page documents. Given
that you're running a beta on a beta, I'd start with the Office beta groups.
I don't run the Office beta, so I have no idea whether there might be
problems based on that. If you're in the technical beta for either, you
should certainly file an official bug report.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"Cuyler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Posted this in Printers and faxes, but got no response. Maybe since I am
> running x64 of Vista this forum can help.
>
> Windows Vista RC2 x64 recognized and installed drivers for my HP OfficeJet
> 7410, but when printing multiple page documents from the internet or
> Microsoft Office 2007 (especially Outlook) with Technical Refresh the
> printer
> only prints one or two pages. It usually prints the first and last page,
> but
> prints blank pages in between. Can transfer the affected file to Word and
> print OK.
>
> Have RC2 x64 installed on Gateway GM5048 with 2 gb memory on a fresh
> install. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. This has
> been
> going on since Beta 2.
>
> Anyone with any ideas why multiple page documents won't print?
> --
> Cuyler Smith
> --
> Cuyler Smith