Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Diskeeper 2007.

Diskeeper 2007.

Dennis Pack x64, vista rc1 x86 & x64

Diskeeper 2007 was released today. Vista isn't supported yet but x64 is. I
tested the beta with good results. I prefer the Professional-Premier version
but my budget went with the Professional version. New features include an
automatic defragmentation of all partitions during idle time which has no
effect on system efficiency. The boot-time defragmentation doesn't corrupt
Vista partitions.

=?Utf-8?B?c2Ft?=

Diskeeper viv Computer Support 6 05-21-2004 08:30 PM
Diskeeper Fredzep Computer Support 8 02-27-2004 02:39 AM
diskeeper and removed system volume information Andreas Nowen Computer Support 0 02-09-2004 11:08 PM
Annoying Diskeeper error message re card reader for flash memory. Arawak Computer Support 1 12-13-2003 04:33 AM
Diskeeper Pro trial - MFT doesn't defrag gigajosh Computer Support 10 10-10-2003 04:19 PM

Advertisments