Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Can't find nvidia geforce go 7300 windows vista 64bit driver

Can't find nvidia geforce go 7300 windows vista 64bit driver

=?Utf-8?B?YmduaXJl?=

Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update automatically
and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I can't
find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz, RAM 2
Gig.
Thanks in advance !

Charlie Russel - MVP

NVidia probably hasn't released it yet. 64bit drivers must be signed, and
some mfg's are being a bit slow with the beta drivers. But check the nvidia
site, they may have something. I only have ATI here, so don't have direct
knowledge.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
> Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update
> automatically
> and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I can't
> find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz, RAM
> 2
> Gig.
> Thanks in advance !

Tony Sperling

http://www.ngohq.com

has 64bit drivers for all nVidia's cards (ATI's to!!!) - nVidia's own
drivers generally do not support the GO cards - I cannot say for sure if
they install on Vista, but I am 'pretty sure' that they have VHQL drivers,
so there's a fair chance.

Tony. . .

"bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
> Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update

automatically
> and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I can't
> find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz, RAM

2
> Gig.
> Thanks in advance !

=?Utf-8?B?YmduaXJl?=

Thanks guys ! I tried to find nvidia driver from ngohq.com, but they don't
support nvidia go system, but that's ok ! It's looks like I have to wait from
nvidia to release their Windows Vista 64bit . But overall I love everything
on my Windows Vista X64 !!! The only thing that bothering me is my vga
screen. Now all I can do is waiting,....
Thanks Again !

"Tony Sperling" wrote:

> http://www.ngohq.com
>
> has 64bit drivers for all nVidia's cards (ATI's to!!!) - nVidia's own
> drivers generally do not support the GO cards - I cannot say for sure if
> they install on Vista, but I am 'pretty sure' that they have VHQL drivers,
> so there's a fair chance.
>

> Tony. . .
>

> "bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
> > Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update

> automatically
> > and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I can't
> > find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz, RAM

> 2
> > Gig.
> > Thanks in advance !

Tony Sperling

Still no guarantee,

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=F...&dwn_cat_id=15

this page has a 64bit WHQL driver - version 91.47, scroll down a long list
and you'll find it. It was always their policy to have the GO cards
supported, and my notebook purrs along fine with those, no Vista here,
though.

Tony. . .

"bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks guys ! I tried to find nvidia driver from ngohq.com, but they don't
> support nvidia go system, but that's ok ! It's looks like I have to wait

from
> nvidia to release their Windows Vista 64bit . But overall I love

everything
> on my Windows Vista X64 !!! The only thing that bothering me is my vga
> screen. Now all I can do is waiting,....
> Thanks Again !
>
> "Tony Sperling" wrote:
>
> > http://www.ngohq.com
> >
> > has 64bit drivers for all nVidia's cards (ATI's to!!!) - nVidia's own
> > drivers generally do not support the GO cards - I cannot say for sure if
> > they install on Vista, but I am 'pretty sure' that they have VHQL

drivers,
> > so there's a fair chance.
> >

> > Tony. . .
> >

> > "bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
> > > Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update

> > automatically
> > > and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I

can't
> > > find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz,

RAM
> > 2
> > > Gig.
> > > Thanks in advance !

=?Utf-8?B?YmduaXJl?=

Thanks Again, Tony !
I'll try this today. Hope this work this time.

"Tony Sperling" wrote:

> Still no guarantee,
>
> http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=F...&dwn_cat_id=15
>
> this page has a 64bit WHQL driver - version 91.47, scroll down a long list
> and you'll find it. It was always their policy to have the GO cards
> supported, and my notebook purrs along fine with those, no Vista here,
> though.
>

> Tony. . .
>

> "bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks guys ! I tried to find nvidia driver from ngohq.com, but they don't
> > support nvidia go system, but that's ok ! It's looks like I have to wait

> from
> > nvidia to release their Windows Vista 64bit . But overall I love

> everything
> > on my Windows Vista X64 !!! The only thing that bothering me is my vga
> > screen. Now all I can do is waiting,....
> > Thanks Again !
> >
> > "Tony Sperling" wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.ngohq.com
> > >
> > > has 64bit drivers for all nVidia's cards (ATI's to!!!) - nVidia's own
> > > drivers generally do not support the GO cards - I cannot say for sure if
> > > they install on Vista, but I am 'pretty sure' that they have VHQL

> drivers,
> > > so there's a fair chance.
> > >

> > > Tony. . .
> > >

> > > "bgnire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > automatically

> can't

> RAM
> > > 2

Mark Gillespie

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 03:13:01 +0100, bgnire
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
> Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update
> automatically
> and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I can't
> find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz,
> RAM 2
> Gig.
> Thanks in advance !

Try these bad boys:
http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/...howtopic=11329

Mark Gillespie

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 23:44:37 +0100, Mark Gillespie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 03:13:01 +0100, bgnire
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Is there anybody who can help me to find the driver ??? When I install
>> Windows Vista 32bit I can get the driver from microsoft update
>> automatically
>> and I tried to install Windows Vista 64bit now I get the problem, I
>> can't
>> find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz,
>> RAM 2
>> Gig.
>> Thanks in advance !

> Try these bad boys:
> http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/...howtopic=11329

Sorry they were 32bit.. However these should do the trick:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/...howtopic=10933