Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Netframe problems

Netframe problems

=?Utf-8?B?bmVpbDJqbw==?=

I have xp64 and generally a faily high spec pc AMD. I recently had a problem
with any music files regardless of the application I used, it would freeze at
random, with a dull tome and would need rebooting. On one occasion I had to
roll back the syetm (There are no viruses).
Anyway since I have tried checking for latest drivers etc through MS web,
installed audio etc However the one which will not install is Netframe 2.0.
I have read a few guides on this forum such as
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824643 but all the
things that the help files mention's are missing. Does anyone else have any
ideas?? Please

Saving the web, charset problems and symbols problems Sak Na rede Ruby 0 01-30-2009 05:05 AM
Problems, problems for newbie Shelly ASP .Net 1 09-03-2007 02:10 AM
netframe work Kue2 Windows 64bit 1 09-15-2005 01:31 AM
Problems compiling simple C++ code (also problems with std::string) Susan Baker C++ 2 06-26-2005 01:43 AM
Re: sound problems and modem problems Harold Potter Computer Support 5 12-04-2003 04:12 PM

Advertisments