Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Task Manager's menu missing

Task Manager's menu missing

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=

I'm running Windows XP x64, and since install the Task Manager menu has been
missing, either in normal or safe mode.

Here's a screenshot of it:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...askManager.jpg

Is there a fix for this issue??

- Needless to say it's an important function to have, because I don't have a
clew of what processes are currently running.

Thanks, Frank

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

Doubleclick on the frame to the left or right.

--
Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
Core 2 Extreme X6800

"Frank" wrote:

> I'm running Windows XP x64, and since install the Task Manager menu has been
> missing, either in normal or safe mode.
>
> Here's a screenshot of it:
> http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...askManager.jpg
>
> Is there a fix for this issue??
>
> - Needless to say it's an important function to have, because I don't have a
> clew of what processes are currently running.
>
> Thanks, Frank

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=

hahahah lol. Here I was freaking out