Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > will there be a full mui pack avable for all laugen?

will there be a full mui pack avable for all laugen?

=?Utf-8?B?bm9ib2R5?=

i ask bc i need a dk mui to my win xp 64 bit

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

For the moment there are only MUI:s for: Swedish, German, Japanese, French,
Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
Do you mean Denmark for dk?

--
Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
Core 2 Extreme X6800

"nobody" wrote:

> i ask bc i need a dk mui to my win xp 64 bit

=?Utf-8?B?bm9ib2R5?=

yess!!! of corse

"Maratonmannen" wrote:

> For the moment there are only MUI:s for: Swedish, German, Japanese, French,
> Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
> Do you mean Denmark for dk?
>
> --
> Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
> Core 2 Extreme X6800
> RAPTOR 2x150 GB RAID 0 (ICH7R)
> 4GB DDR2 800MHz
> GeForce 7800GTX (91.47)
> Samsung 24"
> Enermax 660W 35A@+12V
> LAN 100/100
>

> "nobody" wrote:
>
> > i ask bc i need a dk mui to my win xp 64 bit

=?Utf-8?B?d2hhdGV2ZXI=?=

then could you please inform me how to get it.
if you have a link to download, it will be helpful
thank you!