Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Copy and Paste stops working in Windows x64?

Copy and Paste stops working in Windows x64?

wrreisen2@yahoo.com

Hi,

I've been running x64 windows for about a year now without any real
problems. Just over the last week the copy and paste stops working on
most applications e.g. copying and pasting urls between internet
explorer address bar and another address bar or notepad. In excel 2003
I highlight something and copy it says "cannot empty clipboard" but I
can paste into another cell within xcel . I try to copy from excel to
notepad this doesn't work. If I restart the system copy and paste
starts working again. Is there a cure for this.

Thanks for any advice.