Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Cannot copy and files on DVD-RW drive

Cannot copy and files on DVD-RW drive

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keWJob3k=?=

Please help

I cannot copy any files onto the DVD drive, it says either windows has
encoutered a problem or insert a disc into the drive.

When the disc properties are checked it shows that there is no space on the
disc, tried loads of different discs

I can read discs, play music and DVD's
--
Andybhoy