Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Uninstall Nvidia Driver Vista x64

Uninstall Nvidia Driver Vista x64

Sam Crawford

I'm trying to uninstall the Nvidia video driver in Vista x64.

The uninstaller says it is a 32 bit program and won't run on a 64 bit
system. I'm using the uninstaller in the Nvidia folder. Nvidia doesn't
show up on my add or remove programs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam

=?Utf-8?B?S2VlbC1EZW5tYXJr?=

Hi
I had the same problem with the new Nvidia 96.33 driver for x64.
At last I reinstalled the vista. (been there 6 timers, now I have given up)

I dont think the driver works with some specific hardware?

I have had the following problems as well

No driver for WAN hardware ?
Audio driver (downloaded from www.realtek.com.tw) BETA version works fine
for me

my cpu::