Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Acronis disk director problem

Acronis disk director problem

Hugh Kennedy

Acronis disk director can longer see my harddisks from within win64???? I am
using the lastest build #2177.

Yours still working Charlie Russel - MVP ??? I am a registered user since
July 2006. Today I went to use program & got this error msg
error box e00010f4 Acronis disk director has not found any hard disks
click ok program closes

anybody????

Charlie Russel - MVP

It means the driver didn't load, or that you've got something else open that
has the interface locked (like the disk management MMC).

Check your event log. Close all other programs. Did this happen AFTER you
loaded the Kodak?

Working fine here.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
"Hugh Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23VsKN$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Acronis disk director can longer see my harddisks from within win64???? I
> am
> using the lastest build #2177.
>
> Yours still working Charlie Russel - MVP ??? I am a registered user since
> July 2006. Today I went to use program & got this error msg
> error box e00010f4 Acronis disk director has not found any hard disks
> click ok program closes
>

> anybody????

Hugh Kennedy

Thanks for your reply,Half an hour after I post the error msg on Acronis web
site they sent me a link to a file to fix the problem. Great support from
this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case the error appears on yours
set-up......the fix is called SnapAP I S E.exe. You can get it from Acronis.

news(E-Mail Removed)...