Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Speaker Compatibility

Speaker Compatibility

=?Utf-8?B?Wmh1Ymlu?=

Mr Chambers Thank so much for responding to my problem, The speakers are
connected to the sound-card and their name is not listed under the Device
Managers and I haven't downloaded any driverers from the manufacturer either.

Thank you.

Bruce Chambers

Zhubin wrote:
> Mr Chambers Thank so much for responding to my problem, The speakers are
> connected to the sound-card and their name is not listed under the Device
> Managers and I haven't downloaded any driverers from the manufacturer either.
>
> Thank you.

The speakers won't be listed under the device manager. You need to
download and install the sound card's drivers for them to be of any use.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm