Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Morons

OT: Morons

Ken Briscoe

I'm quoting from the article linked below.

"Prosecutors said Bryant, who was 17 at the time, plotted to kill the girl
with his boyhood friend, Lord Hampton, so Bryant could avoid a statutory
rape charge."

What a totally fscked up train of thought.
Anywho, here's the article, which, in all seriousness, isn't as strange as
that sentence makes it out to be. It's been news around here lately. Not big
news, but news nonetheless.

Article:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...pregnant_girl/

and the obligatory tiny:
http://tinyurl.com/38f47

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/29/04 10:52 AM:

> I'm quoting from the article linked below.
>
> "Prosecutors said Bryant, who was 17 at the time, plotted to kill the girl
> with his boyhood friend, Lord Hampton, so Bryant could avoid a statutory
> rape charge."
>
> What a totally fscked up train of thought.
> Anywho, here's the article, which, in all seriousness, isn't as strange as
> that sentence makes it out to be. It's been news around here lately. Not big
> news, but news nonetheless.

Yeah, but this is beyond belief...

http://washingtontimes.com/metro/200...0354-4918r.htm

Little girls' birthday party.