Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > VISTA RC1 by mail?

VISTA RC1 by mail?

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFByaXNvbmVy?=

Any help is sincerely appreciated....

I cannot find a MS site to purchase the DVD by mail, as I did for the Beta
version. I am a DUN account, and a download is not a viable option. Not to
mention the problems with faulty ISO downloads.

Thank you gentlemen......

Jane C

If you signed up for the CPP for Beta 2 using the by mail option, then RC1
will be sent out to you as well. The charge that you paid covered delivery
of both Beta 2 and RC1 when it ships.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
"The Prisoner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any help is sincerely appreciated....
>
> I cannot find a MS site to purchase the DVD by mail, as I did for the Beta
> version. I am a DUN account, and a download is not a viable option. Not to
> mention the problems with faulty ISO downloads.
>
> Thank you gentlemen......

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFByaXNvbmVy?=

Jane C: No Kidding??!! I didn't realize that when I signed up! Man, this is
like finding out that you just bought something at a two for one sale, when
you were more than happy to pay the price for the one that you originally
needed.

Sometimes the sky IS blue and the clouds ARE white.....thank you!

"Jane C" wrote:

> If you signed up for the CPP for Beta 2 using the by mail option, then RC1
> will be sent out to you as well. The charge that you paid covered delivery
> of both Beta 2 and RC1 when it ships.
>
> --
> Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation
> "The Prisoner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Any help is sincerely appreciated....
> >
> > I cannot find a MS site to purchase the DVD by mail, as I did for the Beta
> > version. I am a DUN account, and a download is not a viable option. Not to
> > mention the problems with faulty ISO downloads.
> >
> > Thank you gentlemen......

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

The opportunity to purchase on DVD should be available in the coming weeks.
Right now, they are dealing with participants who downloaded the BETA 2
build and registered it.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com