Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
Is there a Spanish MUI available?
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Spanish Vista doesn't show up.
Already posted a question in the MS Spanish Vista discussion group
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities...lang=es&cr=ES).
But all I can see is that everybody is downloading the English version there.
Carlos

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> In the Technical BETA there is. Not sure about the Publicly released
> version. I guess if your local is set to Spanish it should automatically
> direct you to the Spanish version of Vista.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
> > Is there a Spanish MUI available?
> > Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

In the Technical BETA there is. Not sure about the Publicly released
version. I guess if your local is set to Spanish it should automatically
direct you to the Spanish version of Vista.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
> Is there a Spanish MUI available?
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Only available for beta testers.
That is what I got from an MVP on the Spanish Vista Discussion Group.
Why is Spanish not public and Japanese/German available?
Carlos

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> In the Technical BETA there is. Not sure about the Publicly released
> version. I guess if your local is set to Spanish it should automatically
> direct you to the Spanish version of Vista.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
> > Is there a Spanish MUI available?
> > Carlos

Andre Da Costa [ActiveWin]

Yeah, as I noted its on the Tech Site. I guess at a later date they will
open it up to the public. Sorry.
--
http://adacosta.spaces.live.com
news:(E-Mail Removed)...