Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Vista RC1 Available for Download

Vista RC1 Available for Download

Tony Sperling

Yes, I was wondering about that too - nothing here yet - Oh, well I'll just
fall down on my weeping knees when the time comes and see if that won't
trigger one bit of mercy.

Tony. . .

"Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tony:
> I just received the E-mail about RC1 being available and one of

the
> two product keys, that I was assigned from beta 2 was listed in the

E-mail.

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Charlie,
> >
> > The download is complete - the download page mentions a support page

from
> > where to register and get a product key, but no such option is there. I
> > never installed the Beta (well I did, but that was just for a day) and I
> > no longer have the original e-mails.
> >

> > Tony. . .
> >

> > "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Yes, RC1 is the first really usable build I've seen so far. I've still
> >> got some issues, and I still feel some pain. But it's manageable.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Charlie.
> >> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
> >> "Jane C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

average

example.

with

Charlie Russel - MVP

The audigy can be made to work, it turns out. It's obscure, and it will have
to wait till I get back home to blog it. But I'll put something up then.
Meanwhile, you just have to find the right place where it has it muted when
it shouldn't be. It's one of the digital interfaces, and it makes no sense
since I'm using mine in analog mode.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

christw@aapt.net.au

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> The audigy can be made to work, it turns out. It's obscure,

WHAT THE ?
The Audigy card is obscure ?
Not all of us buy bottom of the range or top of the range... there was
a time when sound blaster was ALWAYS supported... you are obviously in
the <35 yo age group !

and it will have
> to wait till I get back home to blog it. But I'll put something up then.
> Meanwhile, you just have to find the right place where it has it muted when
> it shouldn't be. It's one of the digital interfaces, and it makes no sense
> since I'm using mine in analog mode.

I would be happy if I just had sound since I bought the Audigy for its
SUPERIOR midi playback!

> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MICROSOFT.... you ALWAYS honour sound blaster - you
cretins!