Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > infrared connection

infrared connection

=?Utf-8?B?amNiYWJ5?=

I have a problem with using my infared on my laptop ,ive gone into trouble
shoot and system era is code 29 .Infared is on but not activating ,im using
xp pro and would really appreciate if someone can help with this and how to
restore it to function properly