Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Outlook Express Compact

Outlook Express Compact

James_Linakis@brown.edu

I'm using Windows XP and Outlook Express 6. I was recently prompted to
compact my Inbox. When I answered in the affirmative, my most recent
emails were compacted (past 5 days) while my older ones (2003) were
left alone. 1. How do I get my recent emails back? 2. How do I change
the settings so that only older messages are compacted?

Charlie Russel - MVP

I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
wanted an Outlook Express specific newsgroup, probably
microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64