Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > VirtualDub 1.6.16 fox 64 released

Reply
Thread Tools

VirtualDub 1.6.16 fox 64 released

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-24-2006
On August 12th, a new version of virtualdub (http://www.virtualdub.org) was
released.

VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for Windows platforms
(95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/x64), licensed under the GNU General Public License
(GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe
Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has
batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can
be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared
toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also
handle sets of BMP images.


Here are the download links for both x86 and x64 versions.
http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

Carlos
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-24-2006
It is "VirtualDub 1.6.16 for x64 released"
Gotta get used to my new keyboard.
Carlos


"Carlos" wrote:

> On August 12th, a new version of virtualdub (http://www.virtualdub.org) was
> released.
>
> VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for Windows platforms
> (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/x64), licensed under the GNU General Public License
> (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe
> Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has
> batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can
> be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared
> toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also
> handle sets of BMP images.
>
>
> Here are the download links for both x86 and x64 versions.
> http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
>
> Carlos

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jud Hendrix
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-24-2006
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:45:02 -0700, Carlos
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It is "VirtualDub 1.6.16 for x64 released"
>Gotta get used to my new keyboard.


Have you been shopping in Europe?

jud
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-24-2006
Yeah.
Brought an MS Wireless Desktop 6000 (Keyboard + mouse combo) in Madrid.
Electronics was at a decent price, but the rest (food, lodging, clothes,
transport) was 4 times more expensive than Argentina.
Nevertheless, these were the most beautiful vacations me and my wife have
ever had.
Carlos

"Jud Hendrix" wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:45:02 -0700, Carlos
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >It is "VirtualDub 1.6.16 for x64 released"
> >Gotta get used to my new keyboard.

>
> Have you been shopping in Europe?
>
> jud
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jud Hendrix
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-24-2006
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:17:02 -0700, Carlos
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nevertheless, these were the most beautiful vacations me and my wife have
>ever had.


Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and glad to have you back and keep us on track
with all the latest software-versions

jud
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-25-2006
But don't forget your appointment as my senior assistant in XNN (x64 News
Network)!
Carlos

"Jud Hendrix" wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:17:02 -0700, Carlos
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Nevertheless, these were the most beautiful vacations me and my wife have
> >ever had.

>
> Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and glad to have you back and keep us on track
> with all the latest software-versions
>
> jud
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virtualdub 1.6.15 for x64 released =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= Windows 64bit 0 05-30-2006 09:56 AM
VirtualDub 1.6.12 x64 just released =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= Windows 64bit 3 01-06-2006 10:32 AM
VirtualDub (64-bit) 1.6.11 released =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= Windows 64bit 0 10-04-2005 10:09 AM
Virtualdub Output to DVD Format? John DVD Video 4 12-28-2004 04:50 AM
VirtualDub *****General Computer Support 3 12-09-2004 06:25 AM



Advertisments