Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

Reply
Thread Tools

25% Microsoft Exam Discount!!

 
 
Bill Fritz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-28-2004
Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any Microsoft exam
thru May 31, 2004:

MSUU4C9E1287

This discount code is good only for Microsoft exams and must be scheduled
and taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you do not
have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, schedule it now
for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-28-2004
Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.

"Bill Fritz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCB5983A.B70%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Use the following discount code for a 25% discount on any Microsoft exam
> thru May 31, 2004:
>
> MSUU4C9E1287
>
> This discount code is good only for Microsoft exams and must be scheduled
> and taken at a Pearson VUE testing center. One additional note - you do
> not
> have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
> don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, schedule it now
> for taking at a later date. Good Luck.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2004
MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3) wrote:
> Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.


So it's a win-win situation, then. I don't see a problem with this.

--
Fris "Waiting for the 100% discount code" beeŽ

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
poco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2004
It worked for me, instead of 125, I paid 93.75. Made mcsa off this discount.
Still going.

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3) wrote:
> > Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.

>
> So it's a win-win situation, then. I don't see a problem with this.
>
> --
> Fris "Waiting for the 100% discount code" beeŽ
>
> Certaholics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2004
Schweet!

"poco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It worked for me, instead of 125, I paid 93.75. Made mcsa off this

discount.
> Still going.
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3) wrote:
> > > Another MCT wanting to win a free trip.

> >
> > So it's a win-win situation, then. I don't see a problem with this.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "Waiting for the 100% discount code" beeŽ
> >
> > Certaholics
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?R3JhbnQgQmVsbA==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-06-2004
These are only good if you are in the US. Too bad if you are in Australia like me!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments