Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Create Desktop Shortcut - Right Click won't work

Create Desktop Shortcut - Right Click won't work

=?Utf-8?B?SmFja28=?=

Hi,

I just recently installed WMP 11 (Beta) - Since doing so I am unable to
create a Desktop Shortcut from the Programs list in the Start Menu using
mouse right click - All I get is a quick flash of a window (maybe - too quick
to see) - then nothing.

I tried reversing the situation using System Restore but problem persists.

Any ideas how to fix?+
--
Jacko