Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Alcohol 120% v1.9.5.4327 released

Alcohol 120% v1.9.5.4327 released

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Alcohol soft (www.alcohol-soft.com) has released a new version of its CD/DVD
backup/emulation/burning program.
Changelog:
ADD Support for more devices, you can find more detailed information on our
development page at http://www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp/

FIX minor bugs reported by users.

Alcohol 120% prior version became non-functional after one of the latest x64
updates (can't remember which one specifically).
They claim "Now supports Windows64Bit systems"
Trial download links can be found here:
http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/

Carlos

Aaron Kelley

The previous release also had that claim, and was broken after a recent
update from Microsoft. I believe that this new version is fixed (contains
the new SPTD driver), but I'm not sure because I already had the new driver
installed before I installed this Alcohol 120% update.

Installing SPTD 1.25 fixes the compatibility issue with Alcohol 120%.
http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads/

- Aaron

news:(E-Mail Removed)...