Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Maya 64-bit

Maya 64-bit

Jud Hendrix

A 64-bit version of Maye has been released with version 8. Yehaaa

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=7635167

jud

Jon Davis

When did Autodesk take over Maya (obviously to alleviate the competition
with their Discreet/3DS stuff)? I haven't been living under a rock but it's
been some time since I was very curiously keeping up on 3D stuff.

Jon

"Jud Hendrix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A 64-bit version of Maye has been released with version 8. Yehaaa
>
> http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=7635167
>
> jud

Jud Hendrix

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:12:06 -0700, "Jon Davis"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When did Autodesk take over Maya (obviously to alleviate the competition
>with their Discreet/3DS stuff)? I haven't been living under a rock but it's
>been some time since I was very curiously keeping up on 3D stuff.

Early this year
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...&siteID=123112

jud

Jon Davis

My God. I thought I'd seen it all with Adobe / Macromedia. When is Microsoft
planning on buying Apple? Anyone know?