Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Original link to download XP 64 bit does not work - any update?

Original link to download XP 64 bit does not work - any update?

=?Utf-8?B?VXJzdWxhMTI=?=

I need to reinstall windows xp 64 bit because I will be getting a bigger
hard drive. I have tried to download xp again from my original email
confirmation but the link is probably out of date. Is there any one from
Microsoft who can help or point me in the right direction as to who to email.

I have already tried http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) but that gets bounced back.

Thanks
Gina

Charlie Russel - MVP

If you're trying to download the trial, it's here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...cts/trial.mspx

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64