Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > BELKIN WIRELESS 54g

BELKIN WIRELESS 54g

=?Utf-8?B?cGltcG5kYXA=?=

I HAVE A BELKIN WIRELESS NETWORK 54g and i can't download the driver for it
and make it work. what shell i DO??????????

Malke

pimpndap wrote:

> I HAVE A BELKIN WIRELESS NETWORK 54g and i can't download the driver
> for it and make it work. what shell i DO??????????

Driver for what? The router? A pc card? Please go here for help in
making a good newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then do come back and repost with all necessary details. There are lots
of people reading this newsgroup who want to help you (like me), but
you have to give us something with which to work.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

hans

pimpndap wrote:
> I HAVE A BELKIN WIRELESS NETWORK 54g and i can't download the driver for it
> and make it work. what shell i DO??????????

go the the belkin website and download it to your desktop.

when done, open the belkin driver, there is an import
possibility and load the driver from the desktop into the
driver.

Gary R.

You should have gotten an install CD with the router if it was new. If you
did, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. These routers connect like a breeze IF you do
exactly as they say...leave it disconnected with the computer connected to
the rebooted modem, start the install program, and then connect the router
when it tells you to.

Gary

news:(E-Mail Removed)...