Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Genius Webcam drivers for x64!

Genius Webcam drivers for x64!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Browse http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/ and you'll find drivers for:
VideoCAM GE111
VideoCAM GF112
Didn't have time to check the rest of the webcams.
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?ZGZlaWZlcg==?=

would love to sneak in to logitech's headquarters and secretly replace all of
thier systems with xp64.. see how long they keep babbling about it not being
an official release and thus not being supported when none of THIER stuff
works anymore..<Evil Laugh><G>

"Carlos" wrote:

> Browse http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/ and you'll find drivers for:
> VideoCAM GE111
> VideoCAM GF112
> Didn't have time to check the rest of the webcams.
> Carlos

Mirko

Seems like they also have x64 drivers for their "Slim 320" and "Slim 321C"
webcams.

"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)>
:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Browse http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/ and you'll find drivers for:
> VideoCAM GE111
> VideoCAM GF112
> Didn't have time to check the rest of the webcams.
> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

Hey Carlos, am I right in that these webcams all use pretty generic sets of
chips? Like graphic cards... its either ATI, Intel, or NVidia. My point is
that if you have a Logitech webcam and knew what chip it used, you might be
able to find a generic driver from another manufacturer that would work with
it. The INF might need modifing, but it should work shouldn't it?

--
Whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order