Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > SLI multi-GPU popup

SLI multi-GPU popup

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

With 91.31 came the new Nvidia Control Panel and so a popup in systray,
everytime I login.

http://max.ownit.nu/SLI.PNG

How do I get rid of the popup? Haven´t found the setting in Nvidia Control
Panel.
I only have one video card and have never had two cards.

--
Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
P4 3.73 GHz EE

Dominic Payer

See the Release Notes: this is an acknowledged bug.
The popup disappears automatically when you start to use Windows.

"Maratonmannen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> With 91.31 came the new Nvidia Control Panel and so a popup in systray,
> everytime I login.
>
> http://max.ownit.nu/SLI.PNG
>
> How do I get rid of the popup? Havent found the setting in Nvidia Control
> Panel.
> I only have one video card and have never had two cards.
>
> --
> Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
> P4 3.73 GHz EE
> RAPTOR 2x150 GB RAID 0 (ICH7R)
> 2GB DDR2-800MHz@5-4-4-9-5
> GeForce 7800GTX (91.31)
> Samsung 24"
> Enermax 660W 35A@+12V
> 5049 3DMarks 06
> LAN 100/100

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

Thank you!

/Max

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> See the Release Notes: this is an acknowledged bug.
> The popup disappears automatically when you start to use Windows.
>

> "Maratonmannen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > With 91.31 came the new Nvidia Control Panel and so a popup in systray,
> > everytime I login.
> >
> > http://max.ownit.nu/SLI.PNG
> >
> > How do I get rid of the popup? Haven´t found the setting in Nvidia Control
> > Panel.
> > I only have one video card and have never had two cards.
> >
> > --
> > Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
> > P4 3.73 GHz EE
> > RAPTOR 2x150 GB RAID 0 (ICH7R)
> > 2GB DDR2-800MHz@5-4-4-9-5
> > GeForce 7800GTX (91.31)
> > Samsung 24"
> > Enermax 660W 35A@+12V
> > 5049 3DMarks 06
> > LAN 100/100

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

The solution is:
set the registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA
Corporation\Global\NVTweak]
"NvCplEnableMultiGPUConfigurationPage"=dword:0
Carlos

"Maratonmannen" wrote:

> With 91.31 came the new Nvidia Control Panel and so a popup in systray,
> everytime I login.
>
> http://max.ownit.nu/SLI.PNG
>
> How do I get rid of the popup? Haven´t found the setting in Nvidia Control
> Panel.
> I only have one video card and have never had two cards.
>
> --
> Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
> P4 3.73 GHz EE
> RAPTOR 2x150 GB RAID 0 (ICH7R)