Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Desktop

Desktop

Roz Ritz

June 26, 2006: I wished to add a site to my desk top items and punched in
"add to desktop" without going through favourites and then requesting an
Icon, I am now stuck with a large sign on my desktop of about 4" x 2". How
do I rid myself of this? Roslyn (E-Mail Removed)

Charlie Russel - MVP

Not really an x64 question, I suspect. But simply delete it.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64