Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.

Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.

Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
sent by email by mcngp members.

Check for new update in 48 hours.

Hired Goon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4a1e01c42be7$c7f72880$(E-Mail Removed)...

> There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
> to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
>
> Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
>
> Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
> unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
> estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
> sent by email by mcngp members.
>
> Check for new update in 48 hours.

Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for the
viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and you
just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.

zenner

kill file..save the aggravation

"Hired Goon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4a1e01c42be7$c7f72880$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
> > to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
> >
> > Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
> >
> > Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
> > unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
> > estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
> > sent by email by mcngp members.
> >
> > Check for new update in 48 hours.
> >

> Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for

the
> viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and

you
> just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.

---

zenner

When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty...unfortunately, for you,
the pig likes it.

"Hired Goon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4a1e01c42be7$c7f72880$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
> > to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
> >
> > Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
> >
> > Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
> > unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
> > estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
> > sent by email by mcngp members.
> >
> > Check for new update in 48 hours.
> >

> Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for

the
> viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and

you
> just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.

---

Consultant

he is some type of statistician

"Hired Goon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4a1e01c42be7$c7f72880$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
> > to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
> >
> > Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
> >
> > Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
> > unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
> > estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
> > sent by email by mcngp members.
> >
> > Check for new update in 48 hours.
> >

> Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for

the
> viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and

you
> just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.

Brian

"zenner >" <zenner<nospam> wrote
> kill file..save the aggravation

That's the problem. You can't killfile otherwise you'll never see the posts
made anonymously through the MS server.

Hmm... maybe that's not such a bad thing.

JaR

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:35:51 -0400, Brian declaimed:

> "zenner >" <zenner<nospam> wrote
>> kill file..save the aggravation

> That's the problem. You can't killfile otherwise you'll never see the posts
> made anonymously through the MS server.
>
> Hmm... maybe that's not such a bad thing.

No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
can't use a newsreader make?

JaR
Tired Thug

zenner

I do believe in anonymity on the "net, as much as it hurts that it comes to
this, somehow it seems that a constructing a fake name or fake ID is a not
that much of an task when you are asking for information...OK, it is!...so
much for modifying my opinion that the net doesn't need, nor should require
100% accouniblity. Maybe our anonymous fiend will help them? He can make a
"bot" program to do that too?

"Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "zenner >" <zenner<nospam> wrote
> > kill file..save the aggravation

> That's the problem. You can't killfile otherwise you'll never see the

posts
> made anonymously through the MS server.
>
> Hmm... maybe that's not such a bad thing.

---

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsan.2004.04.27.15.54.02.242552@nospamsofthome .net:

> No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
> can't use a newsreader make?

entertainment?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:41:31 -0700, Neil declaimed:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsan.2004.04.27.15.54.02.242552@nospamsofthome .net:
>
>> No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
>> can't use a newsreader make?
>>

> entertainment?

<mode=grudgingly>
Okay, sometimes.