Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > dual boot with 32 bit installed second

dual boot with 32 bit installed second

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=

I had windows xp pro x64 installed and running properly. Then on a second
drive I installed windows xp home edition. The home edition one works fine
now but the x64 version says <windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe is missing
or corrupt.

Can I repair the x64 bit edition somehow? I dont really care to keep Home
edition.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Please see my blog post on multi-boot.

--