Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > License key for Vista Beta 2

License key for Vista Beta 2

ssilverm@googlemail.com

Having spent four hours downloading this software, I've just realised
that I failed to make a note of the license-key that was displayed on a
web page at some pointin the process. Anybody know how I cna recover
it? I'm reluctant to go through the whole saga again.

Thanks

Steve Silverman

Dennis Pack x64, v64B2, OPP2007B2

The product key will also be in the E-mail that you should have received.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Having spent four hours downloading this software, I've just realised
> that I failed to make a note of the license-key that was displayed on a
> web page at some pointin the process. Anybody know how I cna recover
> it? I'm reluctant to go through the whole saga again.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Silverman

Rick

Despite the confusing naming, this newsgroup is
for XP64 and Server 2003,
and not for Vista 64. Vista questions should go
to the Vista newsgroup.
Microsoft has been informed about the wrong
naming, and should take action.
The Vista newsgroups are:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_vide o
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unt_passwords
microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_mainten ance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security